SUPPORTING FOUNDERS AND INSPIRING INNOVATION
We are on a mission here at LAUNCH to support founders and inspire innovation -- care to join us?
We are a small team who host the LAUNCH Festival (the largest startup event in the world), produce the popular podcast “This Week in Startups” (TWiST) and run the LAUNCH Incubator. We invest millions of dollars into 40 promising founders per year, some of which go on to change the world.
To be considered for this SF-based position, you MUST apply here: https://launchevents.typeform.com/to/igRDYB
As Studio Director, you’ll direct two audio/video podcasts, "This Week in Startups," a twice-weekly show in its 7th year with an audience of 150,000+ and "Angel," featuring the world's greatest investors. You'll manage video, audio, and live-stream recording of events and incubator classes. You'll also help us design our new studio, and manage relationships with external podcasters and producers who will rent the studio 2x/week.
You need to be driven, clever, hard-working and a team player. We’re looking for missionaries, not mercenaries at LAUNCH.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced audio and video environment
- 5 years working in Adobe Creative Suite -- 5 years editing audio and video under tight deadlines
- 5 years coordinating AV vendor relationships
- Firm understanding and experience with audio recording in many different environments (ex: outdoors, indoors with audience, indoors in studio, etc.)
- Able to manage ADs, outside producers.
- Able to coordinate the studio schedule & juggle many projects at once
Awesome if you have:
- Background knowledge of and passion for entrepreneurship and tech startups
- NewTek Tricaster chops
- Live event producing portfolio
- Directing, audio directing, video directing, editing, managing: 5 years
Local candidates only: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Apply Here: https://launchevents.typeform.com/to/igRDYB